Friday, July 24, 2009

Casper and Runyon's Nook

I admit - I visited the Nook only after I saw it on the triple D. We went on a Sunday afternoon and endured a 30 minute wait. Understandable though - since the place is quite small to begin with. I have only been there once and the only thing I can say about it is that it's HANDS DOWN the BEST burger I have ever had. I don't know why. I could give some elaborate description of all the flavors - but it just seems moot. This is coming from someone who is normally not too impressed by either Matt's or the 5-8's Jucy Lucy's. Now, please note that I have not yet attended the Blue Door Pub or Burger Jones. However, I can safely say for now, The Nook has earned my loyalty when experiencing a fierce burger craving. I'm sold.

Unfortunately, I can't find a website for it. But - they have a myspace!

http://www.myspace.com/crnook

No comments:

Post a Comment