Monday, November 29, 2010

I write on Examiner.com now!

Hey all! So, I am now an Examiner at examiner.com! Basically, it's a site compiled of people who like to blog and write about a wide array of topics. My topic is Minneapolis Bars. I do have a chance to get paid, but that depends on how much of an audience I gain, and how much traffic comes through my pages. I am waiting for my very first article to be reviewed and activated, but in the meantime you can go look at my bio here: www.examiner.com/bars-in-minneapolis/katrina-copeland

Just looking at my bio helps increase the views on my page...and eventually helps me make money at this silly hobby of mine. So please, support a fellow blogger and go check it out! Oh, and be sure to stay tuned here for my very first review, which is on the new Psycho Suzi's space in NE Minneapolis! I won't be reviewing food over there, but I will continue to do that here.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment